Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Late on The Tuesday Wrestling Hangover

I am a little behind on the Hangover this week and next week I'm going to be out of the country looking for another member of Recreate Wrestling to write about next week's Raw. Just going to go over a few thoughts here.

Raw Active is kind of dumb.

Glad to see Wade Barrett is coming back.

Raw seems to have better matches now that the program is three hours but the show really drags.

I wondering if Ryback has pink eye.

So glad Damien Sandow is getting time on Raw. He is slowly becoming one of my favorites.

I'm digging the Daniel Bryan NO! NO! NO! shirt. His interaction with the fans is awesome.

Not really sure how HBK will help the Lesnar/Triple H match at Summer Slam but it is great to see him.

Alex Riley defeats Dolph Ziggler. Good for A. Ry

So Miz is the IC Champ but still loses every match.

I also wonder if Daniel Bryan will ever win another match?


I apologize for this being so short after Summer Slam The Wrestling Hangover will be going back to coming out Tuesday Mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment