Monday, May 21, 2012

Tuesday Morning Wrestling Hangover 05-22-12


Last night’s Raw took place from Richmond Virginia. This Raw again wasn’t as great as what we saw in March and April. Brock Lesnar helped stop the WrestleMania lull but in the last two weeks we have seen that it is back.



Laurinaitis, Big Show, and John Cena Not Very Entertaining




In the opening segment John Cena came to the ring to discuss his very disappointing loss to Raw/Smackdown GM John Laurinaitis. In all honesty John Cena looked like a guy who just can’t act. The highlight of him talking was he brought up the anonymous GM that WWE never let us know who it was. Other than that his promo sucked. Laurinaitis came out in a scooter which I guess was interesting and then he told us it is Cena vs. Big Show at No Way Out. Should be great to see these two feud for the 100th time. Yes, that is not the exact number. The only thing I can say is Big Show is a much better heel than face.



This Raw didn’t have a lot of major things to talk about so I’m going to get right into what I think.



I Think

·         I think WWE needs to plan better on what they say on air. Johnny Laurinaitis claimed he hired Big Show on Saturday. This would make Big Show a WWE employee when he interfered in the match. This would mean he would have to be fired. Luckily Cole and Lawler caught it and explained Show only had a verbal agreement and was actually hired after.



·         I think Big Show is better as a heel. If we are to take him seriously he needs to beat Cena.



 

·         Otunga is looking like a jobber. When was the last time this guy won a match?

 

·         I like that Hawkins, Young, O’Niel, and Reks got on Raw.



 

·         I think Young should have never been thrown out of Nexus.



·         I think Sheamus has a great new tee-shirt.





·         I think I like the Santino Ricardo comedy segment. It was very entertaining but doesn’t look like it will go anywhere.



·         I think I hate when Raw compares itself to other TV shows when talking about records. WWE we aren’t talking about the same thing here.

 

·         A three hours Raw will never work that is way too long. Didn’t work for Nitro.



   

·         I think I hate what WWE did to Ryder and Miz. Remember at Survivor Series when fans chanted at The Rock WE WANT RYDER!!!!

 

·         I head Cole say Randy Orton is the Franchise player on Smackdown. He is more like The Franchise of WWE.





·         I think Jericho’s return has been terrible and it continues to suck. The attack on Orton made no sense.

 

·         I think Jericho should just be a bitter character who never wins at this point.



 

·         I think Daniel Bryan is a star. The people love this guy even if he is a heel.



·         I think I don’t get how CM Punk was able to make a match for Daniel Bryan with Kane. That does not make sense.





·         I think AJ is trying to trick CM Punk



·         I think it’s great Christian is the new IC Champion.





·         I think WWE is wasting Jindar Mahaul. He could be a great heel but they won’t let him run with it.



·         The two guys Christian beat back to back nights were in middle school while Christian was in the Brood.





·         I think Beth Phoenix is the best woman wrestler in the world.

 

·         I think I love Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler as a tag team.



   

·         I think Tensai and Sheamus would make a great mega feud.



·         Darren Young was in the Nexus and that is forgotten.





·         I think I loved the face vs. heel battle at the end.

Wrestler Of The Night: Big Show. I hate what is going on here but not he has a high profile match. He didn’t have that before Raw.

 

Wrestler Who Had A Rough Night: Ricardo Rodriguez. Santino made him look silly.



Tweet Recreate Wrestling @Recrewrestling




This week Recreate Wrestling pays tribute to Road Warrior Hawk













Dan Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment