Monday, May 28, 2012

Tuesday Morning Wrestling Hangover 05-29-2012


Last night’s Raw was nothing special. I liked how it was from New Orleans a place I will be going to this summer which is exciting. In all honestly this Raw was all about the Big Show. WWE is trying to make him in a short time be the number one heel. Can Big Show pull it off?



I have to say I find it really interesting that the Big Show is in the role he is in right now. In 18 years in the business he has seen a lot but in all honesty WWE hasn’t shown much faith in him. Now all the sudden he is in the main storyline. Big Show has lost to every major person in the business, and Floyd Mayweather who isn’t in the business. It is tough to wrap my brain around the fact that he is a monster heel again like its 1995 WCW. Listen WWE you hurt his character long ago don’t forget that. With that being said I like this heel turn for Big Show, but if it was stock I wouldn’t invest in it.

 

What I Think

·         I think The Big Show is pissed at everyone. In the storyline he expected the likes of John Cena and Brodus Clay to help him out when he was fired.

·         I think I like Big Show as an unstoppable giant he needs to be a badass.

·         I think Big Show should have beaten up a fan last night. It just would have put an exclamation point on his heel promo.

·         I think Big Show did a great job in the opening segment.

·         I think Del Rio vs. Santino was a waste of time and did nothing for either wrestler.

·         I think Riley got screwed in the writing department. He is a jobber.

·         I think Kofi/Truth vs. Swagger/Ziggler makes for a great match.

·         I think Vicki is the best heel manager in the business.

·         I think Ziggler backing it up only leads to being in the tag division and that isn’t right.

·         I think I would love to see a ladder match with Ziggler/Swagger vs. Truth/Kofi

·         I think Ziggler and Swagger will split soon.

·         I think I like Brodus Clay calling out Big Show for a match.

·         I think I don’t get how CM Punk had his huge poster ready for after Johnny showed his. The show is supposed to be showed as real. Things like this don’t help.

·         I think I like Big Show and John Cena in a steel cage. In their 1000th match have them face in a steel cage?

·         I think my girlfriend hates Johnny.

·         I think I’m glad the WWE Championship has been with CM Punk since November.

·         I think I hate that WWE showed WWE 13 trending. We knew the whole segment was a commercial. You didn’t have to rub it in.

·         I think I saw the video game saying WWE Attitude.

·         I think Punk vs. Bryan will be feud of the year.

·         I think fans love Punk and Bryan.

·         I think AJ is setting up CM Punk.

·         I think I like seeing the turnbuckle exposed. You don’t see matches ending like that anymore.

·         I think crowds are conflicted on Daniel Bryan.

·         I think I like signs that say Regal or Riot.

·         I think I like The Miz , Cody Rhodes, and Christian. I own a tee-shirt from each of these guys.

·         I think I’m tired of The Miz Burial.

·         I think I realized that The Miz beat Orton back in 2010 for the WWE Championship.

·         I think that I hate how WWE compares themselves to regular TV shows. That is just not fair.

·         I think Ziggler wants out of his tag team.

·         I think I need to buy WrestleMania 27 to remind myself that The Miz was WWE Champion.

·         I think WWE feels that John Cena is the greatest man that ever lived.

·         I think Utunga vs. Sheamus was a waste of time.

·         I think it’s time to stop talking about ECW. I say that with a tear in my eye.

·         I think Brodus Clay should be happy he was in the main event tonight.


·         I think I loved the Big Show spear.

·         I think Big Show made Kofi, Truth, and Clay look like a joke.


·         I think WWE pushed an old guy over young guys.


·         I think Big Show is a monster heel now.

 Wrestler Of The Night: Big Show. I mean the show was all about him.

Wrestler Who Had a Rough Night: The Miz. The loss to Christian and the the RKO from Randy Orton prove it. WWE is proving they can give a push and then take it away. I have to admit we here at Recreate Wrestling are big fans of The Miz.

Recreate Wrestling is paying Tribute to Andrew “Test” Martin this week. Tweet and send on Facebook your thoughts and memories on him.





Dan Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment