Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Morning Wrestling Hangover 06-05-2012


Last night’s Raw from Greenville, North Carolina was for the most part pretty bad show.  Here are my thoughts while watching the show.



What I Think

I think I like when Michael Cole trash talks John Cena.



I think I saw a sign in the crowd that said Big Show Sux and so does Cena. I guess fans are expressing how they feel about this feud so far.



I think the whole Big Show/Cena angle is kind of dumb so far.



I think Michael Cole has no business being added into this feud.



I think it’s good to see Dolph Ziggler get a match with the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus.



I think with the suspensions of both Chris Jericho and Randy Orton is the perfect time to get Ziggler back into the main events.



I think I’m not sure what I think of the Sheamus/Del Rio feud. I really think I’m just not interested.



I think I’m glad Vince will be on the show next week.



I think it is only a matter of time until Sin Cara botches himself onto the injured list again.

 

I think WWE saying Sin Cara is the most popular Mexican wrestler of all time is a lie.

I think I’m tired of the Ryback squash matches.

 

I think it was nice of WWE to let the local jobbers cut a promo.



I think it’s stupid that Ryback faces guys who weigh a buck twenty.



I think Ryback needs to have a match with someone actually on the WWE Roster.





I think Daniel Bryan is the best heel in the business right now.

 

I think adding Kane into the Bryan/Punk feud is actually a good thing. I just don’t think the triple threat match should go beyond No Way Out.

 

I think CM Punk and Kane put on a really good match last night. Probably the best part of the evening.



I think Kane beating CM Punk is a really big win he needed.



I think AJ is doing a good job being insane.



I think I heard the Big Show get bleeped on a PG rated show. His interview segment was a lot like the one Brock Lesnar had back in April.



I think seeing Kofi and Truth makes me really miss Awesome Truth. Miz and Truth were so good together.

I think it was good to see Reks and Hawkins on Raw.



I think WWE has no idea what to do with Tensai. His gimmick keeps changing just a little bit. He seems to hate his manager now.



I think Tensia future does not look good in the WWE.



I think I hated every moment of Cena vs. Michael Cole.



I think Raw was really booked poorly as a whole this week. I feel like the writing staff came up with the show hours before it started.



Wrestler Of The Night: Kane. He picked up a big win against CM Punk and he seems to really matter in this feud.



Wrestler Who Had A Rough Night: Tensai. Will he even finish the year with WWE?



This week Recreate Wrestling pays tribute to Luna Vachon. Send your thoughts to @Recrewrestling on Twitter. Also send them to our Facebook account.





Dan Venus Head Blogger of Recreate Wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment