Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Wrestling Hangover 7-17-2012


Ladies and Gentleman boys and girl children of all ages Recreate Wrestling proudly presents to its Tuesday Wrestling Hangover!! Today we are a little bit behind blogging about last night’s Raw. In all honesty Raw from Las Vegas was pretty lackluster. Maybe I’m being a little bit negative but with the 1000th show next week they could have done a lot more.



What I Think

OPENING SEGMENT

I think it was no surprise to anyone that John Cena won the WWE Championship Contract Money In The Bank Match.



I think AJ should have screwed CM Punk in his WWE Championship match with Daniel Bryan at Money In The Bank.

 

I think I’m sick of CM Punk kissing the crowd’s behind.

 

I think CM Punk speaking his mind a year ago didn’t start a revolution but simply turned him into Cena Light.



I think Big Show is a main event jobber.



I think Big Show was right to say the company revolves around one man. That man is John Cena.

 

KOFI KINGSTON/R-TRUTH VS. THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS

I think AW is struggling to be interesting. He kind of is having a Jimmy Hart thing going by talking in a microphone throughout the match.



I think I was confused that the Prime Time Players got a title match the night after losing on a pay per view.

I think The Prime Time Players are the best tag team WWE currently has. I don’t believe it was their time to win the belts however these guys need to get a big win.





I think Tout is going to annoy me. Does Raw really need to be interactive? It’s not like creative will listen to the fans.

 

ZACK RYDER VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO

I think it is great Ryder is getting more TV time.



I think it was clear he was going to job to Del Rio. They could have at least made it a match. Ryder could be a great talent for WWE if used correctly.



I think it is good that Rey Mysterio is back. I don’t think he received a very good pop from the Las Vegas crowd. I think most fans have lost interest in him.

 

HEATH SLATER VS. RIKISHI

 

I think I’m a big fan of the One Man Band.



I think I’ve always hated the stink face.



I think it was cool Rikishi got to dance with his sons the Usos. I thought Too Cool was going to show up though.

 

DANIEL BRYAN/AJ VS. THE MIZ/EVE

I think I heard the crowd chant Hoeski at Eve.

I think it is great to see The Miz back. What was up with his hair?

 

I think the crowd was doing a great job with the YES chants.



I think Miz looked like he didn’t want to be there.



I think I’m starting to believe The Miz will never get to the level he was once at. WWE has taken away Miz’s spot. Damn shame.



I think I HATE wedding angles. Daniel Bryan seems to understand that he is pissing off the crowd.

I think it was easy to see the wedding would be next week.



RYBACK VS. JACK SWAGGER

I think it is good Ryback is finally getting real matches, but last night proved how limited he really is. That match well wasn’t actually a match because the bell never rang was absolutely terrible. Those power bombs were hard to watch.

 

I think Ryback does have a good catch phrase. FEED ME MORE!



I think by October we won’t be seeing much of Ryback anymore. Creative won’t know what to do with him and they will give up.



DOLPH ZIGGLER/CHRIS JERICHO SEGMENT

I think I can’t wait until Ziggler is World Champion.

 

I think Chris Jericho turned face last night.

I think they had to make it clear that Jericho has won nothing since returning.



I think Chris Jericho has really lost his touch. Retirement for good could be coming soon.



BRODUS CLAY VS. JTG

I think I’m surprised JTG is still employed by WWE. This guy hasn’t done anything since Cryme Tyme. Why is he still around?

I think I have realized Brodus Clay is just a PG guy Vince wanted on the roster to help get more kids to watch.



CM PUNK VS. THE BIG SHOW

With all the talk of the being the last two hour Raw I think within six months it will go back to two hours.

I think Punk and Big Show had a pretty good match.

I think I’m starting to hate John Cena again. The goody two shoes gimmick is so bad.



I do think CM Punk and John Cena will have a great match for the WWE Championship next week. I won’t be surprised if Cena wins.



Wrestler Of The Night: CM Punk. I’m going with him because he proves he can have a great match with anyone.

 

Wrestler Who Had A Rough Night: Ryback. What he proved last night is he can’t wrestle.



This week Recreate Wrestling pays tribute to Sherri Martel.

 

Dan Venus Head Blogger of Recreate Wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment