Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Morning Wrestling Hangover 7-3-12


Last Night’s Raw took place in the great state of Texas and the show seems to be improving as the Summer is starting to pick up. Teddy Long filled in as the GM but failed to have the impact Vickie Guerrero had the week before. I have to say Money In The Bank should be an interesting pay per view with certain talent finally getting a chance to shine. With all the being said let’s get into what I think.


What I Think

I think the Money In The Bank match for a WWE Championship contract needs more than four participants.



I think it is interesting that John Cena will finally take place in one of these matches. Money In The Bank matches have been around since WrestleMania 21 the same night John Cena won his first WWE Championship from JBL. He has never had the need to be in one of these matches. Can anyone actually believe it’s almost been a year since Super Cena has been a champion?




I enjoyed how much the crowd hated Daniel Bryan. Their chants of NO! NO! NO! Had me laughing.

Earlier this week I posted a youtube video of Daniel Bryan and John Cena wrestling on Velocity back in what I belive was 2003. How amazing how far these two have come since then. I think Daniel Bryan and John Cena could have a great feud after Summer Slam.



I think I liked Chris Jericho calling CM Punk out again for stealing his catchphrase. Plain and simple Jericho started Best In The World.



Jericho going off on all his catchphrases was awesome. Chris Jericho is truly one of the all time great performers in Wrestling History.



I think I’m tired of WWE showing the Did You Know clips. No I didn’t know Kim Kardishian was 12 when Raw started and nor do I care.



I think it’s great the Prime Time players are getting on Raw more often.




I think Cody Rhodes has fallen in the ranks of WWE. This somewhat frustrated me because I thought after his loss to Big Show at Mania they would push him into the World Title picture. I guess that was just wishful thinking. This guy is a great heel and they probably will blow it with him.




I think I was shocked R. Truth was already back.



I think the 8 man tag was a good way to get multiple wrestlers on the show. When Raw goes to three hours WWE will finally be forced to push their mid card talent.



I think I realize why I hate AW so much. This guy has zero personality and is so bland.




I think Prime Time Players walking out of their match again proves they are playing cowardly heels.



I think I was surprised to see Brodus Clay do a run in. After last week I assumed he was going on injured reserve. This week there was not even a mention of the beating Big Show gave him last week. What I have figured out about Brodus Clay is he will be a lifetime mid card guy. His biggest accomplishment will be a US Title run that’s about it. Did anyone else notice all the kids he had dancing in the ring had Cena shirts on?




I think I loved seeing the Vince McMahon training video from 1999. I HATE AUSTIN!!!



I think Sin Cara got a pretty good pop from the Texas crowd. But he got completely beat down by Alberto Del Rio. I think what happened there really help Del Rio but makes Sin Cara even more pointless.



I think they made it seem like Brock Lesnar would be on the show last night. It was disappointing when he wasn’t. However Paul Heyman again does a solid job carrying this storyline. This guy does not botch promos what an amazing storyteller.



I think it’s times to break up Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. I’m starting to notice there is tension between them. I don’t think Ziggler needs a manager anymore.




I think I hate mixed tag matches.



I think I’m really liking what the One Man Band Heath Slater is doing. Great to see Doink but that was not Doink and it was a sad excuse for him. When DDP came out I was marking out.




I think I’m excited to own No Hold Barred. It’s so cheesy its actually good.


I think Kane and Big Show actually had a good no dq match. I wish Kane was receiving the push Big Show got. I keep saying I want to see Kane as WWE Champion.


I think I have no idea what Eve Torres’s role is anymore.



I think it was interesting that had Alberto Del Rio talk about the DX invasion of WCW.



I think I was in complete shock when Tyson Kidd pinned Tensai in like 15 seconds. I had to say Kidd deserves a big win, but I’m not going to get too excited abiut his current push because they could end it. I have no clue where Tensai is going. They have truly dropped the ball with him. Didn’t he beat CM Punk and John Cena?



I think I liked D. Bryan making fun of Chris Jericho’s jacket.



I think the crowd was awesome during the main event.



I think CM Punk and Daniel Bryan have great in-ring chemistry.

I think AJ is taking over the storyline and I didn’t know what to make of her pushing Punk and landing on Bryan through the table. Honestly I hated the end of Raw but it will be interesting where they go from here.


Wrestler Of The Night: Tyson Kidd. Huge win for the former Hart Dynasty member.




Wrestler Who Had A Rough Night: Tensai. It continues to be confusing where he is going.




This week Recreate Wrestling pays tribute to Andre The Giant.




I hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July.







Dan Venus Head Blogger Of Recreate Wrestling







No comments:

Post a Comment