Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Morning Wrestling Hangover 6-26-2012


Last night’s Raw was live from Indiana and I have to say the show was an improvement from what has been on the last couple weeks. Vickie Guerrero did a solid job filling in as the GM.

What I think



I think AJ has become a star in WWE and the whole crazy chick thing is over with the fans.



I think giving us Kane vs. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk was a great way to start off Raw and get viewers sucked into the program. When Raw moves to three hours high profile matches like this will help. I only wish the title was on the line.



I think I almost saw CM Punk and Kane hit the doomsday device LOD style on D Bryan.



I think it was great the Daniel Bryan finally pick up a win. He pinned Punk and now the two will meet again for the title at Money In The Bank.



I think I miss CM Punk as a heel. I tweeted earlier this week that I believe Punk has become John Cena light. Can anyone really disagree with that?



I think after the dominant loss to Big Show Brodus Clay is on a decline. To be honest I think he is a flash in the pan at this point. The gimmick has gotten old and he is limited in the ring. I’m guessing after the knee injury and the knockout blow we won’t see him in awhile and that’s a good thing. Creative really needs to figure out what they are doing with Clay. Also I’m surprised the announce team didn’t mention that was the end of his undefeated streak.

 

I think I heard something about Charlie Sheen and 1000th episode of Raw. Yeah Sheen is a PG kind of guy.

 

I think I’m excited to see Brock Lesnar on Raw next week.



I think it’s time to repackage Jack Swagger. This guy was World Champion two years and now he jobs to Santino. Santino just kind of annoys me now I think it’s time he either becomes serious or goes away.

 

I think it was good to see Zack Ryder for the 5 seconds we saw him. Seriously this guy deserves better than this.



John Cena has me laughing with his Star Wars promo.



After hearing audio of Fozzy I think Chris Jericho can’t really sing. Do people really pay money to hear this band?



I think Money In The Bank is going to suck this year. The WWE Championship contract match will only be former champions. That is a great way to get over other talent. Sarcasm. After seeing who’s in the match I hope Kane wins but I doubt it. Good chance Cena pulls it off and sets up a match with Punk at Summer Slam. Cena vs. Punk 3 has been the hot rumor over the internet.



I think it was great to see Psycho Sid last night. Not sure why they were spelling is Sycho Sid. Finally WWE isn’t just bringing back the same old legends.

 

Is it me or is Heath Slater kind of getting over for these ridiculous promos and beat downs. I hated it before but I’m starting to like it.



I think I heard Sid talking about coming back to WWE in a shoot interview back in 2010. After seeing the shape he is in that’s not going to happen.



I think the contract on a pole match with Del Rio and Ziggler was well done. It was something we hadn’t seen in awile. I found it interesting that they had to have control on the contract to actually win the match.



I think Chris Jericho and John Cena had a great match. The Big Show run in and choke out of Cena did nothing for me.



Wrestler Of The Night: Psycho Sid. Who was marking out when he came to the ring?

 

Wrestler Who Had A Rough Night: Brodus Clay. Somebody call his Momma his push is over.



This week Recreate Wrestling pays Tribute to Chris Candido.

 



Dan Venus Head Blogger of Recreate Wrestling

No comments:

Post a Comment